- The Impact of New Standards on California Building Owners
- Building Energy Performance Assessment (BEPA) -ASTM E2797
- c2e auditor passed ASHRAE® Building Energy Assessment Professional Examination
- c2e announces Partnership with ENERGY STAR®
- San Francisco’s New Annual Energy Benchmark Summary Report for existing commercial buildings – how does it work?
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Daylight in buildings can save energy if the electric lighting is switched or dimmed in response to changes in daylight levels. Continue reading
Commercial building owners, facility managers and real estate brokers throughout California will be challenged starting January 2011 when Assembly Bill 1103 goes into effect. The new energy performance rating system will provide energy consumption information on nonresidential buildings. The building … Continue reading