- The Impact of New Standards on California Building Owners
- Building Energy Performance Assessment (BEPA) -ASTM E2797
- c2e auditor passed ASHRAE® Building Energy Assessment Professional Examination
- c2e announces Partnership with ENERGY STAR®
- San Francisco’s New Annual Energy Benchmark Summary Report for existing commercial buildings – how does it work?
Tag Archives: ASHRAE Audit
The purpose of ASTM E2797 “Building Energy Performance Standard for a Building in a Real Estate Transaction” (BEPA) is to define a commercially useful practice for conducting an energy assessment on a building involved in a commercial real estate transaction and subsequent reporting of the building energy performance information. Continue reading
c2e’s consultants today emphasized its fundamental commitment to protect the environment by passing the examination as an ASHRAE Building Energy Assessment Professional (BEAP). Continue reading
San Francisco’s New Annual Energy Benchmark Summary Report for existing commercial buildings – how does it work?
On February 1, 2011 the Board of Supervisors of San Francisco passed an ordinance amending the San Francisco Environment Code to adopt the San Francisco Existing Commercial Buildings Energy Performance Ordinance, requiring owners of non-residential buildings to conduct Energy Efficiency Audits of their properties and file Annual Energy Benchmark Summaries for their buildings, and making environmental findings. What exactly does that mean to you as a building owner? Continue reading