- The Impact of New Standards on California Building Owners
- Building Energy Performance Assessment (BEPA) -ASTM E2797
- c2e auditor passed ASHRAE® Building Energy Assessment Professional Examination
- c2e announces Partnership with ENERGY STAR®
- San Francisco’s New Annual Energy Benchmark Summary Report for existing commercial buildings – how does it work?
Tag Archives: ASTM
The purpose of ASTM E2797 “Building Energy Performance Standard for a Building in a Real Estate Transaction” (BEPA) is to define a commercially useful practice for conducting an energy assessment on a building involved in a commercial real estate transaction and subsequent reporting of the building energy performance information. Continue reading