- The Impact of New Standards on California Building Owners
- Building Energy Performance Assessment (BEPA) -ASTM E2797
- c2e auditor passed ASHRAE® Building Energy Assessment Professional Examination
- c2e announces Partnership with ENERGY STAR®
- San Francisco’s New Annual Energy Benchmark Summary Report for existing commercial buildings – how does it work?
Tag Archives: building assessment
ISO 50001, BEPA E2797-11, and AB 1103 are changing thinking regarding energy management and efficiency and are allowing owners and buyers across California greater understanding of properties. What are these three new standards and how do they influence public and commercial building owners in California? Continue reading