- The Impact of New Standards on California Building Owners
- Building Energy Performance Assessment (BEPA) -ASTM E2797
- c2e auditor passed ASHRAE® Building Energy Assessment Professional Examination
- c2e announces Partnership with ENERGY STAR®
- San Francisco’s New Annual Energy Benchmark Summary Report for existing commercial buildings – how does it work?
Tag Archives: Energy Star
c2e today announced a fundamental commitment to protect the environment by becoming an ENERGY STAR Partner. Continue reading
San Francisco’s New Annual Energy Benchmark Summary Report for existing commercial buildings – how does it work?
On February 1, 2011 the Board of Supervisors of San Francisco passed an ordinance amending the San Francisco Environment Code to adopt the San Francisco Existing Commercial Buildings Energy Performance Ordinance, requiring owners of non-residential buildings to conduct Energy Efficiency Audits of their properties and file Annual Energy Benchmark Summaries for their buildings, and making environmental findings. What exactly does that mean to you as a building owner? Continue reading
Commercial building owners, facility managers and real estate brokers throughout California will be challenged starting January 2011 when Assembly Bill 1103 goes into effect. The new energy performance rating system will provide energy consumption information on nonresidential buildings. The building … Continue reading